This will be our final order for the coffee bean design. After this year we will have something new and totally different. So get your beans stuff now or never. We need a minimum of 15 for each item category or that part of the order will be canceled/ condensed- see #4 below.
You can also order dark style SIR coffee bean caps which make great and relatively inexpensive gifts.
The ordering deadline is Monday June 12 (@23:59). Items will ship directly to you around August 4.
The colors in the image are only a rough guide. The true white version colors are pretty close but the dark version blues on the actual items are a purplish blue. Most of you already know this but some might not.
1) Because these are custom orders Voler is not able to do exchanges or returns due to sizing errors. It’s best to call them at 800 488 6537 if you have fit questions.
2)The long sleeve FS Pro fit is the same as short sleeve jerseys. However, the other long sleeve jerseys are sized about 1/2 size larger than the short sleeve ones. Vest and jacket sizing is the same as short sleeve jerseys.
3) I highly recommend the reflective pocket option.
4) If we don’t reach our 15 item minimum for each of the two color categories, I’m going to try to condense them into one with a strong bias in favor of the white jersey category.
Don’t worry though- I’ll contact individuals to get the ok – or not- before changing your order.
5) Design details can be found in the PDF below. I don’t have images for the blue long sleeve items but they look nice.
FWIW, the FS Pro is my all time favorite jersey and I’m picky about such things. I’ve used the Voler FS Pro model on six events over 2000 km since 2014 and it’s been really great. The short sleeve white version FS Pro jerseys are particularly good in hot weather but perform equally well in cooler temps.
Click on this link to access your team order site: http://www.voler.com/Hubs/Team/SIR/
Additional details about ordering below.
Welcome to the Voler Online Ordering System
Your team has decided to use the Voler Custom Online Order System for collecting and processing your cycling apparel order. Please follow the steps below to place your individual order for inclusion in the overall team order.
1. Click on this link to access your team order site: http://www.voler.com/Hubs/Team/SIR/
2. Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
3. Click on “Begin Shopping” to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
4. After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
5. After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
6. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped from Voler.
Thank you for your order. If you have any questions, please call 800-488-6537and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send us an email at email@example.com.