It’s always tough to depend on weather forecasts in the Pacific Northwest but at this point it looks pretty promising for WTS #4 with a predicted high in the upper 40’s maybe even 50. Remember that WTS rides are only cancelled or altered under the threat of ice or snow so the ride is on! 🙂
It really helps us out if you would pre-register at: https://www.cascade.org/node/
Print your own cue sheet if you need one from RWGPS.
We hope to see a lot of you on Saturday,
Ralph & Noel
_ \<,_ _\<,_
(*)/ (*) (*)/(*)